Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Similarities in humanoid descriptions from the Travis Walton encounter and an obscure sighting from an English woman in 1954

I came across this interesting parallel and thought I would share. (I originally posted on /r/UFOs)

Both encounters have descriptions of humanoids that include: one piece blue suit, clear bowl style helmet, brownish/blonde hair, muscular/athletic build.

The two encounters are:

An English woman's UFO encounter from 1954. Jessie Rosenberg's description of the humanoid starts here(though I recommend watching the whole clip): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGABfJT-U1I&feature=youtu.be&t=89

The artist rendering she had done: http://ift.tt/1IZZwnz

and the 1975 Travis Walton abduction:

Travis Walton is an American logger who was allegedly abducted by a UFO on November 5, 1975, while working with a logging crew in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest in Arizona. Walton reappeared after a five-day search. http://ift.tt/1mS6Red

Travis' written description of the humanoid here: http://ift.tt/1IZZwDR

Travis' description from an interview(not as detailed as the written): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9URS29PjjQ&feature=youtu.be&t=641

Travis' artist rendering he had done: http://ift.tt/1mS6SyZ and http://ift.tt/1IZZyvz

Also, I recently came across this MUFON sighting that seems to match the description of these humanoids. This sighting occurred in the same fashion as Jessie Rosenberg's. http://ift.tt/1mS6Ree

I am aware that many refer to these beings as Nordics, but I have not come across any cases that have very similar and specific descriptions of them.



Submitted January 12, 2016 at 02:31AM by Corridor7 http://ift.tt/1OMHohn

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.