Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Does anyone else think the bible is mostly related to aliens?

Ever since I was a young child, I've always related things from the bible being related to aliens. Certain key phrases such as "coming down from the heavens" or the quote reading "As I looked, behold, a stormy wind came out of the north, and a great cloud, with brightness around it, and fire flashing forth continually, and in the midst of the fire, as it were gleaming metal." or talking about beings emerging from such object. Early humans could not explain these things or beings that they saw, so they gave them a name of a god. Why does every culture have a type of religion, especially where they are visited by their said gods? this screams aliens to me. My biggest realization of this was through playing mass effect 3. For those of you who have not played, there is an ancient alien race called the protheans. They were essentially the"God race" when this prothean character( the last of his kind) visits an Asari planet ( the Asari have multiple gods very similar to Poseidon and Helios and such) he notices that everything the Asari people worship and believe as a god, was actually the doing of his people. specifically when an Asari tries to explain to him how the god of farming showed them how to produce crops and he essentially says" no , my people showed you how to do this but in your primitave state you saw us as a god" I just feel like this really relates to us as humans. I'd be very interested in seeing what y'all thought



Submitted September 19, 2016 at 04:47PM by TehRawrz http://ift.tt/2cpQ93S

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.