Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Does anyone know of a completely raw image of Earth from space?

I always see the "blue marble" images which are all obviously doctored. I'm having trouble finding raw images.

Surely the ISS astronauts have taken pictures with their cameras or even laptop webcams at some point. Do they just not release that stuff or am I overlooking it?

I'm asking because I want to set my coworkers desktop background to a picture of Earth that isn't the typical "blue marble" image. He's a flat earther and I want to get his big ole undies in a wad.



Submitted September 18, 2016 at 09:26PM by Gotitaila http://ift.tt/2cWnm9A

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.