Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Research Engineers at NASA , What Is The Difference Between Having A Master's Degree and Having a PhD ?

I'm really interested in working R&D at NASA and I want to know how the research jobs differ between those with Master's degrees and those with PhDs. I am also interested in applying to be an Astronaut whenever possible (I understand that the odds of being selected are low, but it's still worth it to try cause hey why not!). I'm debating on whether to do a Masters or a PhD. I'm a slightly older student and wont be able to start graduate school for a few years so doing both degrees wouldn't be ideal for me time-wise.



Submitted September 18, 2016 at 06:31PM by SpacecadetShep http://ift.tt/2cACyty

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.