A little over a week ago i was watching something on alien contact / abduction experiences. Afterwards i was sitting in my car smoking a cig looking up at the sky. It was nearly night time and my car was 100% turned off. I was trying to project my thoughts out into space in a semi joking attempt to contact aliens. I was thinking things like "i know you're out there" "I believe" and "show me a sign if you're there". About 5 seconds after I had given up the fucking lights inside my car came on and started flickering. The keys were in the ignition but it was all the way off, the radio didnt come on, just the two ceiling lights in the front seat area. I even took the fucking keys out of the ignition. They were still flickering. I nearly panicked and didn't know what to think. They only turned fully off when i actually turned the car halfway on so that the radio came on and then turned it off again, got out of the car and shut the door.
Do cars do this sometimes? Even if theres an explanation it's still a baffling synchronicity that it would occur at the same time i ask for a sign from aliens.
Submitted September 17, 2016 at 09:36PM by wafcake http://ift.tt/2cPkwBK
No comments:
Post a Comment