Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Why do you think Aliens must be so much more intelligent then Humans?

I never figured out anything origional relating to Mathmatics or Chemistry, but given what I know. I might be able to knock a ufo so hard, that mofo is gonna get knocked out. My only point being; im not smarter then say Pascal, da vinci, or Goethe. But I dont need to be, I can use our base knowledge as a platform. Specifically A weapons platform. I know E.T"s will have a larger base knowledge platform to work with intially but there is no reason their actually 'smarter' then us. Thoughts?



Submitted January 04, 2017 at 03:21AM by Tino_MartinesNYY http://ift.tt/2j3oc2z

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.