Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, April 3, 2017

Questions regarding some things I saw (Visuals?/Night-time/Lucid dreaming?)

Hello!

I had this event last night where I was very much awake (although trying to sleep) but when I closed my eyes I had some visions/visuals that were very odd. I haven't had anything like this before and wanted to see if any of the themes I saw were themes that others have heard of. Are any of these associated with aliens as far as you've known?

-Over a dark background, A visual of a large eye/iris, enveloping itself over and over again, first very human but then it looked almost like cow-eyes. This visual then started looping into circles that almost looked like I was going through a tunnel in space.

-After this I saw 'me.' Although it was someone who was an exact replica of me, but they were very very very 'fit.' It was like I was receiving a message that my biology has the capacity to be like super healthy if I made different choices and this 'me' was showing me it could be done.

-After this I saw visuals of a place from above. It looked like a little town but the houses or buildings were these moving spheres, circling around the center. The sky and landscape looked odd as if it was a different planet.

-Then I started to see flashes of (odd) animals (I felt like one of them was my pet?)? and non-human/human-like faces, as well as symbols that to me looked like crop-circle or cymatics type pictures.

During this time I was not nervous, just curious and wanting to see more. I most likely was dreaming, but I really felt like I was awake because I could stop the visuals by opening my eyes.

Does this sound like anything anyone has read/heard/experienced? I'm not someone who is super into aliens but I have been listening to mysterious universe podcast lately so that could be it as well.



Submitted April 03, 2017 at 06:10PM by Level82 http://ift.tt/2ouYgUi

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.