Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, April 23, 2018

How to nurture an autistic child's fascination with space and rockets?

My child is 4.5 years old and autistic. He is very verbal and very smart. He has a real fascination with rocket launches, planets, and just space in general. Does anyone have any tips on how to nurture this and teach him about it now, in a way that could eventually (if persued further) lead to even possibly having a shot at a career in the field? I, myself, am pretty terrible at math and I'm sure that's going to be a big suggestion, teach him math.. but any tips for how to help grow a rocket engineer when I'm a graphic designer? :) (not knocking those of us in the graphic design field, but hey! We aren't rocket scientists!... is that a bannable joke in this sub?) Anyways, I appreciate any tips or ideas anyone has. Would love to find something that can significantly click with him.

EDIT: grammar



Submitted April 23, 2018 at 08:53AM by ne0ge013 https://ift.tt/2JlnBX7

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.