Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Too Late for NASA Internships?

It's almost mid-May and I still haven't heard back from NASA on any of the three positions I applied for at Ames, and all three still say "Not Yet Filled." I've heard that May 11 was the last day to send out offers, but looking at past Facebook groups for interns there were members added all the way up to late-May and even June. In addition, there only seems to be about 90 people on the Summer Interns FB group this year compared to the usual 150-200+. Is there any hope still, or is it quite certain that no more offers will be made?



Submitted May 13, 2018 at 11:09AM by SouthIndianSpicer420 https://ift.tt/2rFueMv

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.