After watching a video about the evolution that man will undergo over time, I wondered if we were not trapped in some temporal loop.
Enlargement of the skull and pupillary dilation as well as a more complex physique could be characteristics that unite us to the most famous known extraterrestrials.
And if the aliens were none other than our evolved civilization that with the available technologies manages to travel in time and have reached us?
Would it be a plausible thing according to you?
Obviously there would be a lot of discordant characteristics such as skin color for example, but that could be justified by a future change of planet and climatic conditions.
I believe in aliens, but I find that the fact of being humanoid and developing characteristics like the eyes or the nose or the mouth or in any case a perfect general system like the human one is difficult to be repeated with such a resemblance, unless we have been tied up in the past.
Sorry for google translated English.
Submitted June 05, 2018 at 03:33AM by Woodsghostman https://ift.tt/2LXh5rw
No comments:
Post a Comment