(Hi all, long-time lurker, first-time poster.)
I've recently taken an interest in Barney & Betty Hill's story of alien abduction in 1961. Every article I've come across states, with little variation:
Since it moved erratically and grew bigger and brighter, Betty urged Barney to stop the car for a closer look, as well as to walk their dog, Delsey.
Delsey was in the car as she had gone with them on their vacation to Canada. But there's no more mention of Delsey! This is odd to me. Please understand that I'm not being cheeky, like Delsey would actually be questioned about her observations or anything, but it seems a not-so-small element of the story.
- 1. The Hills cared enough about their dog to bring her on vacation and include her in a formal portrait (in link above,) yet they didn't mention her reactions during the incident.
- 2. They didn't mention her state upon their return. If they disappeared for several hours during the abduction, where was Delsey the whole time? Did she run away due to fear? Sit calmly in the car?
- 3. Wouldn't aliens be at least a little interested in this strange little four-legged, semi-intelligent mammal? I'm not saying they would want to scan her brain or anything, but it seems like they'd have a look.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm an animal lover or because my mind grabs on to strange details, but this, for me, is the most significant potential inconsistency in their story.
Submitted June 05, 2018 at 12:50PM by hostess_cupcake https://ift.tt/2LlWpZm
No comments:
Post a Comment