I'd like to start this with a bit of background information.
Back in 2011 when i was 14 years old i saw strange white lights in the sky when i was laying on a trampoline in early hours of the morning (01am - 02am). You could compare it to a star but it moves in such strange patterns (north, east, south, west and even sudden right angles) to then suddenly disappear. I didn't think much of it but i was fascinated for sure.
Few years pass by and i pretty much forget about them. Fast track to 2016 i'm suddenly seeing the same lights in the sky. The first time i see them again i was having a conversation with my close friend whist smoking a cigarette in my back garden about these lights i saw when i was 14 (i have no reason why it came to mind or why it was the topic of conversation). I could see in his face he though he was a little bit crazy and i said to him "man, if you saw them you'd understand". I look up in the sky straight after saying that and they were there. I saw them he saw them. Ever since then we've been obsessed.
Its now 2018 and my mind set is much different. I'm still very unaware of what these lights are in the sky are and i've seen them around 20-25 times since that day in the garden with my friend. They seem to appear at the most coincidental times.
Lets get back to the reason i'm writing this post
I've investigated and tried all sorts of methods to find out what these UFO's (unidentified flying objects) are. I've recently been meditating trying to reach a higher consciousness, practicing CE-5 meditation and astral projection. Last night at around 11:00pm i was sitting on a concrete slab in my back garden and went into the deepest state of mind I've ever experienced. My mind was free from thought but subconsciously thinking about these lights i experience, I was trying to preform two way communication (CE-5) to almost summon these lights if you will.
After around 5-10 minutes pass of my eyes being closed i felt this feeling rush through my body which i've never felt before. I knew they were there. I opened my eyes and look in the sky and there they were.
I'd like to hear peoples views on this, what do you think i'm experiencing. Did i successfully preform CE-5?
Should i be worried?
Thanks for reading.
**I'm sorry if my grammar and English is bad. I'll look forward to some replies.**
Submitted June 06, 2018 at 09:39AM by BanzuKun https://ift.tt/2M4alZa
No comments:
Post a Comment