Hello,
I'm an upcoming freshman in college and one of my goals in life is to become an astronaut who travels to Mars. I've had this dream since I was a kid. Now that I'm becoming an adult I want to seriously dedicate myself to achieving this dream. I'm going to be studying engineering in college and plan on getting a PHD in my field. My questions are:
- What path should I follow to achieve this goal? (When is a good time to apply to the astronaut program, what should I focus on inside and outside of school, what timeline should I follow, things like that)
- What does NASA look for in an astronaut besides meeting the general requirements?
- What challenges should I expect?
- What should be the first thing I do when I set foot on Mars?
Thank you!
EDIT: I will be studying Computer Engineering or Computer Sciences in college & graduate school.
Submitted July 09, 2018 at 05:28PM by Flappy_Seal https://ift.tt/2KWiSiY
No comments:
Post a Comment