I've just been watching Ancient Aliens on TV and it really, really bugs me. Personally, I think this show does no favors for the UFO community or ufology as a whole and makes us look totally ridiculous and a laughing stock frankly.
I know the show is popular and I know I'll probably get down-voted to oblivion but I have to be honest and say things as I see them.
The show just makes HUGE assumptions. The episode I was watching was about the tower or babel and it went from humans building a very high tower in order to reach the Heaven's to 'oh they were building a stargate and as such UFOs and ETs were watching and wouldn't allow it.'
I actually turned the TV off at that point, it was a huge assumption based on little or no evidence at all.
I'm astonished this series has become so popular, literally built on nothing but speculation and ludicrous theories. I watched it awhile back and it wasn't as bad as it is now, I mean I can get on board with UFOs or weird things being in ancient paintings and such, my imagination can just about reach there, but taking other mundane parables from the Bible and trying to relate them all to UFOs and ETs in someway to fir your own agenda, yea my imagination stops at that point.
Anyone else with me? Surely I can't be the only one that see's this show as complete garbage.
Submitted April 03, 2019 at 07:36PM by R1CK3O https://ift.tt/2VlcmUX
No comments:
Post a Comment