I posted this in UFO reddit as well, aoy more activity on this forum.
I apologize if this has been talked about before, I did some looking and I could not find anything described in the way I would describe it. This is also coming second hand from my dad and step mom who do not use reddit or even Google very well for that matter. I was just hoping someone had some insight or has seen something similar or has am obvious explanation for the lights.
They were staying in Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago. They do not remember what night this was, they did not tell me until they got back from their trip. I believe they saw this one of the nights of May 14-16th.
My step mom described it as three lights above the ocean, some distance out, far enough they could only see the points of light. Close by, to the right of the triangle of lights, was a small cluster of lights. She was unable to remember how many were in the cluster. She said one of the three lights in the triangle would go out and one from the cluster would zip over and takes its place. This repeated until it was just three lights left in the same triangle pattern and then they all disappeared as well.
Sorry for the vague description, I need to ask them again as I am just relating this story second hand. My step mom said she was screaming at my dad over and over to get his camera out, and she does not know why she didnt try to get a video or picture herself. My dad just stared in awe unable to move and was only able to bring himself to grab his phone after the lights disappeared. He insists it was not aircraft, or at least it wasn't something he was familiar with. He is not military, but he is pretty well versed in that family of technology. They both said it was too far out to be fireworks or anything of that matter, and the movement of the lights and how they stayed stationary would rule that out.
Submitted May 27, 2019 at 05:07PM by Bronson714 http://bit.ly/2WrSbsc
No comments:
Post a Comment