Currently in northern MI. I was relaxing on the beach last night looking up at the stars. I caught a line of three lights moving slowly across the sky, completely white, and not flashing or blinking.
The odd part was that they weren't moving like an airplane. Imagine a line with a dot in the middle and at both ends. The "front" light was leading and the others were behind it, never changing in distance from each other.
I've tried looking this up for a reasonable explanation but I cannot find one. At first I thought it was a satellite but it was far too close. The ISS looks like a dim measley speck compared to these lights. They were as bright as the stars but did not gleam or blink like stars or plane lights would. It disappeared behind clouds and then over the tree line, so I couldn't follow it for more than a minute.
Submitted May 27, 2019 at 02:03PM by whatislife27 http://bit.ly/2X7Eko9
No comments:
Post a Comment