So I was dreaming last night per usual and I out of the ordinary lay down in the dream to sleep again so I start going to sleep in the dream and as I’m falling asleep in the dream I hear this high pitched frequency get higher and higher, closer and closer until I was the embodiment of the frequency. Weird thing is I totally felt another being’s presence in that frequency. And Then I became lucid in my dream realizing it was a dream but as if I were actually getting contact by these aliens. They begin to communicate to me through feeling. Not of this language but of general understanding through a feeling. I know a lot will say through the pineal gland is how we can achieve some level of telepathy.
Anyways for a split second I was a bit afraid but it was as if they shook me out my dream state knowing I was relaxed enough to accept their message and not let my conscious waking mind get lost. They begin changing my fear of the unknown presence to an all loving vibration. I felt comforted and accepted their presence within my subconscious and then I said to them “Beam me up captain” jokingly. The frequency stopped and all was silent. I woke up an hour later in the middle of the night with the strange feeling like I was still being watched and their presence still there. Not afraid anymore, comforted. Then I felt intuitive thoughts streaming in telling me to tell my coworker who is very spiritually inclined that she will be visited too and that I need to spread the message to her.
I personally believe there are other beings in our universe who have transcended the 3 dimensional life we can perceive and possibly being multi dimensional, in other words their limitations are far smaller than ours as humans.
But the ultimate questions I’m left with after this strange dream/ experience is; was the high pitched frequency apart of some sort of hypnogic sleep paralysis state when becoming lucid in a dream or their actual presence, not my mind playing tricks on me.
I often sit outside on nights that are clear and see rotating stationary objects in the sky. But every time I try to point it out to someone else they don’t see what I see.
Thoughts?
Submitted June 04, 2019 at 08:54PM by PhantomDivinity http://bit.ly/2HU6Ggh
No comments:
Post a Comment