Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Do you think it is likely we will be in contact with an extraterrestrial species within the next 50 years?

My wife and I have an ongoing bet regarding communications with an extraterrestrial intelligence. If within the next 50 years we are made aware of an intelligent extraterrestrial species communicating with us (regardless of whether both parties are on this planet) and are provided scientific proof of said communications, I will receive a specified dollar amount (which doesn't mean anything really - it's both of our money). If April of 2069 comes around and the above has not occurred; I owe her the specified dollar amount.

What do you think is the likelihood of me winning this bet?



Submitted June 05, 2019 at 08:02PM by Emijoh http://bit.ly/2HYKyS0

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.