Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Harry Reid is undermining his own beliefs.

The deliberately obfuscating term prior sen Harry Reid used yesterday in an attempt to backpedal, "Little green men" is in stark contrast to his opinions on the subject from his April 27th twitter post. I understand, nobody likes being misqoted, but..

"I’m glad the Pentagon is finally releasing this footage, but it only scratches the surface of research and materials available. The U.S. needs to take a serious, scientific look at this and any potential national security implications. The American people deserve to be informed."

Is the polar opposite of:

"I have no knowledge—and I have never suggested—the federal government or any entity has unidentified flying objects or debris from other worlds. I have consistently said we must stick to science, not fairy tales about little green men."

His arrogance yesterday only made him look like a coward. "Little green men"? Who says that.

It looks like he's been caught in a lie.



Submitted July 25, 2020 at 08:22PM by SnooMacaroons8605 https://ift.tt/39qttfY

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.