Every time I am able to capture images that clearly show extraterrestrial phenomena somehow within 24 hours my photos are remotely wiped or slightly distorted. I dont suffer from mental illness or take drugs. I'm sick of all the times I see on my posts and others people who make it their duty to discredit or give their negative criticisms I believe that everyone who has seen or witnessed anything is being truthful. But as far as my initial question it has happened to me several times. The first time it happened I watched my photos slowly fade to black right in front of my eyes. What's the point they r gonna have to disclose anyways..I believe if the truth were to come out on a platform like this people could talk about it and it would definately lower the shock of it all. I think through peoples personal experiences would be the best disclosure. Why try to prevent that from happening the reality is as far as I'm concerned is that the truth is going to be revealed whether intentional or not.
Submitted July 25, 2020 at 08:33PM by katiekat122 https://ift.tt/30MyDPp
No comments:
Post a Comment