Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Inquiry

Hey does anyone have the actual news footage of the 2000 or 2001 military general wanted to sue the usa government about aliens and what they were hiding? It only aired for one day around the years I had given. It was on all the major news networks. The military guy had another with him. They called a press conference themselves and had photos and other evidence. They even said they had a list of over 200 people working for the government willing to release there names if it went to court. I looked through news archives but it's not listed. I know the next day a different court case had been going on when a car load of evidence showed up. However, the story from the previous day was never mentioned again.



Submitted July 21, 2020 at 09:58PM by butt55head https://ift.tt/3jsVf00

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.