Alright so to start off the bat I'm on mobile so I'm sorry for any formatting mistakes. I live with my mom and I have always thought that aliens have existed but never had advanced technology, well last night changed my whole mind (Tuesday morning at 3 or 4 am). So I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to open up my mind to free spirits that wanted to talk so I said (in my head, almost like a prayer) "if any spirits are here please come and talk, I wont offend you" blah blah blah, just basically me trying to be as open as possible without trying to sound threatening, and then what felt like a couple minutes which probably was a few seconds in reality I felt what felt like a small hand lightly touching me, like literally in 5-6 different places as I'm laying down and then I get just instant goose bumps. Now the way my room is set up is I have my bed in the back with a TV on the opposite wall with led Christmas lights outlining a flag i have behind the tv. But I see this specific blue Christmas light that normally flickers but tonight is going constantly from normal to literally burnt out. Out of curiosity I said if that was it and it lit up and then I asked if that was really it and it turned off I went back and forth with this until I new that it couldn't be a coincidence, I asked if it was a spirit it turned off, I also asked if was a 4th dimensional creature but it also said no but it "said" yes when I asked it if it was from another planet. I basically ask yes or no questions that range from are you alone, Are you the only one watching me to if humans were good and just questions a young future astronomer would ask but I keep getting scared and wanting to tell my mom about this and the lights turn off but I get a emotion of calmness and actually all around joy from talking to this creature but after a few timea of going back and fourth like this i find out that he is actually somehow putting a emotion into my head that wants me to continue conversation with him but when I eventually found out it was him doing it I instantly got this feeling of being extremly unwanting to unplug the lights and instantly getting goose bumps, it was like the feeling of blood rushing to your head but in my chest, by that time I was hella scared so I fought the want to talk and I unplugged it and Instantly it stopped. But my brain felt like it had been lied to or that something had affected it in a way that it had to do a double check of everything to make sure that everything I had experienced was true.
I still have the Christmas lights and I'm not sure if I should plug them in again or not.
Questions I asked- Are you a spirit-no Are you a 4th deminsional creature-no Are you from another planet-yes Are you the only one watching me-no Are you close-no Are you far-yes Are you alone?-no Is science correct-yes Are we enemies-yes Am I good?-yes(not a full brightness though) Is my family good-no Can I goto sleep?-no Can I watch my phone-no Do you want me to keep asking you questions-yes (This is where I got scared) Can I tell my mom?-No (really fast response and fully turned off) Can I tell my friends-no Will I die if I tell my mom-yes Will my mom die if I tell her-yes Will I die if I take down the lights-no
And that's when I took them down, there is definitely questions I missed but they where in that topic and if I somehow got it mad or not friendly I would apologize constantly
Questions that I have- 1.how was it able to effectively change my emotions 2.why did the feelings stop after I unplugged the lights 3.they said they where going to watch us(my family) for longer than 1 year, why watch us, specifically my family 4.they said my mom and lil brother were bad but I was good, why would they say that and how am I a better person than my mom? 5.do they want me? 6.do they want to develop me into something?(is that why they're watching?)
I made a account just to post this but if yall have any questions I'll try to answer as many as possible.
Submitted July 21, 2020 at 11:45PM by Alienboi2020 https://ift.tt/2ZOJYPF
No comments:
Post a Comment