I saw a massive ball of light in the sky over the lake looking out my bedroom window. It looked like the moon. It got closer and I could make out an aircraft. It was black like a B52 stealth bomber but less pointy. I couldn't really see any defining features but I could roughly make out it's outline. It looked invisible until it got close. The actual moonlight helped me see it. It looked like a massive triangle with rounded edges. It was at least 4 times bigger than a Boeing 747. It was silent until it went right over my house. It made a strange sound. Like a very quiet high pitch but sometimes clunky oscillating metal sound. It was either really close and very large or very far away and absolutely massive. The light source was definitely not a commercial airplane light setup and it looked like the moon from a distance. It was as large as a full moon and got much larger as it flew overhead. The light source was very bright but didn't cast a spotlight and I found that fascinating. It probably wasn't aliens and my guess is it was a Lockheed Martin Experimental Aircraft using the lake as a navigational point. I have seen many military helicopters Chinooks go over the lake using it as a navigational point. I have a massive Lockheed Martin Compound very close to me and an Air Force Base. It was one of the strangest most otherworldly things I've ever seen. It really left me speechless. I'm an aircraft enthusiast and know of all of the Lockheed Experimental Aircraft. It didn't look like any of the ones known to the public. I didn't think it was aliens but i know for certain it wasn't a commercial plane. It looked like it had an Invisibility cloak on honestly I could only see the outline and the giant ball of light. If anyone is still reading this thank you lol I spoke to a friend of mine that works for Lockheed as an engineer. He doesn't have the clearance to know anything. But he did say that some of the older gentleman he works with told him that the aircraft we have today are over 60 years behind what they have developed now. Regardless of what it was. I am honored to be able to see something that fucking cool. If anyone has had a similar experience please PM me.
Submitted July 23, 2020 at 12:32AM by IamNickJones https://ift.tt/3fUJNYz
No comments:
Post a Comment