Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, July 24, 2020

Wasn't Tucker Carlson supposed to have more info in tonight's news?

Last night (Thursday, July 23rd), Tucker Carlson spoke a little about the NYT article where Harry Reid said (paraphrasing) that governments have vehicles that were not created on this world. I realize it turns out Reid was apparently misquoted, but after the report, I could have sworn I heard Tucker Carlson say that there'd be more info 'tomorrow'. I assumed that would mean tonight. I'm in Canada, and don't subscribe to Fox News, but I figured Reddit would be ablaze if anything were reported. Am I missing something, or was the whole thing kiboshed b/c of the misquote?



Submitted July 24, 2020 at 09:55PM by Zooinks https://ift.tt/3jKIdev

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.