Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, September 20, 2021

Answers

I keep seeing people making posts such as "Where do they come from?" or "What are their ships made of?", questions the people of this subreddit do not have the answers to. I have had many experiences that many people will inevitably ask proof of and I am sorry but I can not do that, it is just not possible.

What I can do is do my very best to answer all of your questions and if I do not answer them immediately, I will when I find the answers. Again, you will ask me for evidence which I do not have which is why I will say this: please only ask if you are looking for second best, second best being, an accurate answer with no evidence at all as to the source.

Go ahead and ask. Do not hold back!



Submitted September 20, 2021 at 07:58AM by -Murtons- https://ift.tt/3ExrqWp

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.