كاتبة وروائية شابة، تخبرنا بسمة عن أهمية القراءة ومدى تأثيرها على حياتها الشخصية، أدركت بسمة في لحظة ما أنّها بعيدة عن كوكب القراءة، وكانت تلك نقطة التحول في حياتها. كتبت بسمة عدة مؤلفات وشاركت في عدة معارض كتب دولية.
A youth writer and novelist, Basma tells us about the importance of reading and how it influenced her personal life, at some point, Basma recognized that she was oblivious about reading, and that was a turning point in her life. Basma wrote many books, and participated in many international book fairs. I studied Arabic at the Islamic University in Gaza and graduated in 2019. I wrote five books, these are, “The Curse of Lost,” “Aylol Wine,” “A Delicious Poison,” “Half a Spirit,” and “It’s a Ticket.” In addition to writing, I work as a Technical support employee at Wasla electronic store, and I work in cartoon dubbing.
I participated in TEDxAlJalaaSt because through this platform that has overcome the norms, and taken creativity as an edifice, inspiration as a title, and from breaking molds as a slogan, my voice can reach the world.
As for my story, it is inspiring because I did not take failures as an excuse, nor my miserable reality as a drug that relaxes my mind to make me fail, instead I did the opposite. My story breaks the molds because I wanted to be a free girl, a woman of decision in a society that sees many women's rights as a crime. My story is creative because it is full of passion, rich in ambition, and determination to challenge and succeed. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx
Monday, September 20, 2021
New article on Inoreader
https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UCsT0YIqwnpJCM-mx7-gSA4QHard life makes you a hero | Basma Al-Mashhrawi | TEDxAlJalaaSt -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ancient Aliens Research
- List of UFO Blogs
- All Time Conspiracies
- Was Jesus An Alien?
- The Aetherius Society
- Coast to Coast AM
- cseti
- UFOs Ask.com
- UFO Evidence
- UFO Casebook
- Serpo
- Blue Planet Project
- UFO's in Sanskrit Texts
- ET books
- Great Britain UFO Conspiracy Confirmed
- Alien Case Files
- UFOs in Egypt
- Meteor Code
- Chariots of the Gods Book
- UFO Excuses
- Chariots of the Gods (re).
Downloads
What is Omnism?
Omnism-How Omnism works
A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.
No comments:
Post a Comment