علاء يتحدث عن تجربته منذ الولادة، بكل الصعوبات التي مر بها، ليتابع حلمه ليكون بطل في قيادة الدراجات الهوائية. تغيرت حياة علاء بالكامل في اللحظة التي فقد فيها قدمه، اعتقد لحظتها أن حلمه في الحصول على المركز الأول قد انتهى، لم يدرك علاء وقتها أن هذه ستكون بداية لمغامرة جديدة كبطل في البارالمبياد في قيادة الدراجات الهوائية.
From an aspiring champion athlete to a uniped. Alaa Al-Daly started as a poor kid whose family struggled as he was growing up, he described how it was like to receive his first bike, when the first time he set his goal to become a champion, and the major turning in his life: losing his leg. Alaa talks about his experience losing a limp and still being a champion. A former Palestinian national team player in biking. Grew up with a dream in my heart: Representing Palestine in all sporting bodies. In 2018, I participated in peaceful demonstrations that demanded rights as Palestinians and breaking the siege of Gaza. I was taught that being a sportsman means you should consider morals, so it was only a peaceful demonstration. They shot my foot and injured me directly. My foot was cut off and then I started being considered a person with motor disabilities. This deterred me from participating in a biking competition in Indonesia. But I had a dream; and dreams don't die. Now I represent Palestine in the Paralympics for biking. I'm very sure that one day I'll represent my country globally!
I'm here at the TEDxAlJalaaSt event to deliver this message to those who had dreams but their conditions were at their worst. Open your eyes; wait for hope. Dreams will arise again and you will reach them. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx
Monday, September 20, 2021
New article on Inoreader
https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UCsT0YIqwnpJCM-mx7-gSA4QLosing a limb doesn't mean give up hope and life | Alaa El-Daly | TEDxAlJalaaSt -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ancient Aliens Research
- List of UFO Blogs
- All Time Conspiracies
- Was Jesus An Alien?
- The Aetherius Society
- Coast to Coast AM
- cseti
- UFOs Ask.com
- UFO Evidence
- UFO Casebook
- Serpo
- Blue Planet Project
- UFO's in Sanskrit Texts
- ET books
- Great Britain UFO Conspiracy Confirmed
- Alien Case Files
- UFOs in Egypt
- Meteor Code
- Chariots of the Gods Book
- UFO Excuses
- Chariots of the Gods (re).
Downloads
What is Omnism?
Omnism-How Omnism works
A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.
No comments:
Post a Comment