Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Experimental way of understanding which quantum operators commute?

Analytically, it's easy for me to calculate commutators and figure out which operators commute. But I feel like my physical intuition for how and why different operators commute would be greatly enhanced if I actually understood how the experiments to measure position, momentum, energy, or angular momentum are carried out.

Any tips?

Griffiths has taught me how to measure spin... but I'm in the dark as far as measuring the other observables.

Thanks!



Submitted December 31, 2015 at 12:47PM by TissueReligion http://ift.tt/1RbGPOE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.