Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, December 28, 2015

I posted my space simulator game about a week ago. Since then, I've added a few features, including ZOOMING! Let me know what you think!

I'm hoping y'all are fine with me posting this here again. I figured you guys would want to see your sugestions added. Here is the link to the game, and here is the reddit post:

I am a beginner programmer, 16 years old. It isn't much, but here is the game. Let me know if there is anything that you feel is missing, or if there is another feature related to physics and gravity that I could implement. (Example: If you focus on a planet, and hold the mouse button down, a green dot will appear, showing you where to fire the planet to achieve a perfect orbit.) I am really looking for feedback, so if you are confused about anything, you can't figure out a feature or something, let me know so that I can fix it :)

Things to try:

  • Make one planet orbit another
  • Give that planet a moon
  • Shift + click on a planet
  • Turning on backgrounds
  • Turning on trails
  • Click anything and everything

Features that I want to add next:

  • Slow motion/speeding up
  • Planets breaking apart when one hits it hard enough

As before, I would like to hear some feedback! Did you find any bugs? Is there anything that should absolutely be in the game? Anything that should be done better? Tell me what you want to see added!



Submitted December 28, 2015 at 04:53PM by Howzieky http://ift.tt/1IzsfPU

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.