Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Looks like Springer took down their old textbooks :(

So a couple of days ago /u/misplaced_my_pants posted that Springer seemed to have released books more than 10 years old for free.

Sadly it looks like they've locked this down now :( Anyone know what might've happened? (Was it a holiday promotion? An accident?)

 

If it was just a glitch, that's too bad! I was so excited that so much knowledge was being shared for free T.T Managed to find a number of interesting books on there before they took everything down.



Submitted December 30, 2015 at 01:57PM by paroxon http://ift.tt/1mjaGtl

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.