Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

[Questions] about the physical properties and behavior of light.

I have a few questions about the physical properties and behavior of light.

  1. What is happening to light particles/waves when they pass through an object?

  2. How does an object getting thicker affect the particles/waves of light? Fore example, as you add more layers of cloth, less light passes through.

  3. Why does the density of an object not seem to matter when it comes to light passing through, but the clarity does? For example, water will eventually pass through wood, but light does not. However, water doesn't pass through glass, but light does?

  4. Why does the opacity of an object affect how much light passes through, even if the density or thickness of the object is unchanged?



Submitted December 30, 2015 at 10:52PM by movieguy95453 http://ift.tt/1YPSQPR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.