Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Did anyone ever hear that zetas have a bone structure problem?

I just reposted this from conspiracy., but realized it would belong better here....anyways....

Had an expierience last night, as i type this i am awake for 1 1/2 hours and feeling very confused. I woke up and it took me a while to even remember who I am.

I was inside a hallway/room. Beside me was a human looking being and we were in front of a tank or sorts housing a typical zeta reticuli looking being. (His skin was more of a gold color than grey) I felt excited that I was seeing him (again?) I felt like I knew who he was.

The being beside me I felt was trying to explain to me that he was sick. On the tank I was displayed a zoomed in picture of his face. Now I'm not sure but I felt as though it was his skull/cheek bone.

I was showed a webbish/cavernous structure and was explained that he lacked something in his physiology. Something about his bones, like his flesh rejects his bones and that his bones were too hollow.

He was not conscious but I was explained that he was OK and not dead, it was a procedure that is normal for them.

Again the display zoomed in a little more and I saw more of a hollowish web pattern. I felt as though the being showing me this was thanking me for something. And that everything will be OK and not to worry...

The being in the tankish thing was lying down slightly in a fetal position but not exactly, he was visibly naked and had no clothing, his skin felt like it was a lot thicker than ours, reminiscent of shark skin but more of a golden yellow. I was confused but not remotly afraid. Everything was calm....

END..........

Im wondering, has anyone ever heard of anything like that, that their problem isn't reproductive but more some type of bone/flesh problem.



Submitted January 30, 2016 at 07:20PM by MaxwellStaxwell http://ift.tt/1WU2lst

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.