Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Does anyone have information on the late Karla Turner and certain aspects of her abduction research?

A few months ago I heard more than one reference to her research and how it revealed apparently aliens running a "meat processing plant" where the "meat" was, horrifyingly, human remains.

The abduction research community supposedly downplayed and ignored such allegations for various reasons, from wanting to believe EBEs are helpful, enlightening beings and refusing to consider alternatives, to just being fearful of what going down that path may uncover.

All that said, does anyone have information on this? Outside of her, I haven't heard anyone mention human processing plants, so perhaps it's a sign that there were errors in her research or methodology. Nonetheless, I want to do a little research of my own and see if it turns up any "leads" to other areas. Thanks!



Submitted January 31, 2016 at 09:00AM by StrategicOversight http://ift.tt/1PqvLNf

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.