Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, January 29, 2016

[[ Hello Alien Lovers! Please help me find this tv show I watched within the last four years! ]]

[[ Hello People of Reddit!

Firstly, this is my first actual post of Reddit, if there is a better place for this post, please direct me to it!

With in the past four years, I watched an extremely interesting tv show. It seemed like a tv special actually, as if I recall, it was longer than the average show. I live in the USA. Some of the details I recall are below! Please take a look and see if you can help me out! Thank you so much! ]]

[[ So, the show was interesting. It said all sorts of stuff. Like it discussed like what aliens could come here, like maybe needing our resources and stuff.

It talked about how in the long run guerrilla warfare with us (The word) being the guerrillas could over time be victorious due to the surprise nature of the attacks and lowering of morale.

It talked about like how if our weapons were useless, we could attempt sicken them with like our infectious diseases by sending sick people up to them. Like on the show due to the like apocalyptic conditions this far into the scenario, we were sending the sick people up in balloons..

I can't remember if at the end of the show the earth won, but I hope so! ]]



Submitted January 29, 2016 at 10:22AM by SuzyisanAlbatross http://ift.tt/1Pn7dVz

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.