Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

I have got my GATE exam tomorrow. Give me some last minute tips and advise.

I think I can solve most problems of these topics since I have studied them, I have solved a lot of problems and understand the fundamentals.

  • Vectors, Differential Equations, Transforms, Complex Numbers and Numerical Analysis

  • Lagrangian Mechanics, Newtonian Mechanics and Special Relativity

  • Electricity, Magnetism, Maxwell's Equation, Gauge transforms and Electromagnetic waves

  • Semiconductor devices, OP-Amps, Digital circuits, solving networks, and signal processing

  • Eigen values problems, Schrodinger equations, Hydrogen atom, Pertubration theory, WKB and viriational principle

However, I have not studied these topics and I really have no idea. I don't think I can solve any problems on,

  • Atomic physics

  • Nuclear physics

  • Statistical mechanics

  • Solid state physics

I am thinking that I will dedicate all my time on the topic I have thoroughly revised and and not even the read the questions on the ones I haven't. I am scared that even if I could solve most of the problems at home, I have nightmares that I am in the exam room and I couldn't solve a single problem. What if all the questions are so difficult that I can't get my head around them.

If you have sat through a GATE or a similar test, then please give me some last minute advices.



Submitted January 29, 2016 at 12:51AM by neutron_ http://ift.tt/1RQi5gR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.