Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, January 29, 2016

I've done extensive research on the Challenger (and Columbia) disaster, AMA. If I don't know it I'll try to find it.

I've poured over the Rodgers Commission, watched NASA's official conclusions video, read lots of wiki articles, watched documentaries, watched CNN's coverage of the event and the parts of the Rodger's Commission that are available on YouTube, etc. I can tell you almost anything about it. It's been a personal fascination for me from a technical standpoint, although I fully acknowledge the human tragedy. I can answer questions about the Columbia disaster as too, as I know it just as well if not even better. Send in questions whenever, I'll get to them even if this post is a few days old.



Submitted January 29, 2016 at 09:27AM by Red_Raven http://ift.tt/1nsz4sl

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.