Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

New here!

Hey guys, I'm new to /r/aliens and so far I have come across a few really great links that have kept me looking for more. I have watched countless alien documentaries, but none as interesting as the things you guys pull up.

I was curious if I could just get anything and whatever that's interesting from you guys. It could also serve well to anyone else who is interested as well but doesn't know where to look for something that is not obviously fake.

Sadly I see that you guys think this subreddit is falling apart with skeptics, hopefully we can turn that around!

Thank you in advanced



Submitted January 31, 2016 at 07:45AM by robbyarcane http://ift.tt/1PNoWrd

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.