Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Recommendations for Easy-to-follow Physics Papers?

I'm currently in my 2nd year of Undergraduate physics in the UK. Our laboratory module requires the completion of two 4-page lab reports, which thus far I've only performed averagely on. According to my supervisors the best way to improve the writing style is to simply read lots of papers. The only issue with this is that a lot of them are extremely dense and difficult to follow at my level.

So my question is this: do any of you have recommendations for fairly digestible physics papers suitable for my level?

Thanks a lot!



Submitted January 31, 2016 at 12:20PM by TauMuon http://ift.tt/1QQwh8m

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.