Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Regarding the law about aliens

Hello everyone. English is my second language. I posted this in the NASA reddit and got a few replies before a mod deleted it for being off topic with NASA things. This is what I asked:

"Lets assume one day a real UFO lands in my property and I manage to capture it and the pilots.

Now, even if the aliens are intelligent they're not people so they have no rights. I can own them like they're cattle and their UFO is now mine. Correct?

A group of scientists confirms that what I say is true.

Will the government now confiscate my UFO and aliens or can I sell them to whomever I want? I imagine if scientists confirmed something to be alien I could easily sell it for a billion dollars."

The answers I got before my post was deleted was that in that case the government will just take the technology and the aliens will be given sentient statue like people so I wouldn't be able to own them and also I would have to be in quarantine for a long time for coming into contact with them.

What do you believe would happen? I mean we live in a crazy world!



Submitted January 31, 2016 at 05:41AM by STBill http://ift.tt/1QAajV9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.