Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Tips for a physic student?

Hello Fellas, I have signed up to study physics at the major university in my country. I will be starting in a few months. I graduated 2 years ago from high school, and worked at my fathers animal clinic as an assistance for some time. I`m now 20 years old, with the knowledge of first year university math, high school physics, and pretty fleunt in programming. I wonder, do anyone have any tips for me? The university offers students to do research from the third semester. Should i take it up? What should my focus be in the 3 year long bachelor program? Should i do more math, outside of the curriculum? If yes, what? I plan on going to a good graduate school, what should my focus be? If anyone made any mistakes, i would love to learn from them. Best,



Submitted January 30, 2016 at 07:06AM by physicn00b http://ift.tt/1nuJKH2

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.