Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Explain yourselves...

Look. For a while now I have been checking this page. Everytime I come on Reddit its often the first thing I come on, partly because it is placed alphabetically at the top of my subscribed subreddits, partly because I am greatly interested in the universe, cosmology, politics, international relations, history, philosophy, and of course aliens, or their potential presence.

I have seen some outlandish statements in my time on this page. You know who you are. Now, I prefer to think logically, based of actual information, rather than something that I would like to believe because frankly I feel ever so slightly disenchanted with modern life as a teenager.

For this reason, I want anyone to lay out some of their more outlandish arguments and beliefs, and provide a good basis for their argument, with whatever necessary. I just want to know, its very easy to say "niburu" or whatever will be coming in 2016, but often not so easy to lay out the logic.

Just to lay out a benchmark, I personally believe in the existence of -

  • A secret society in whatever form subtlety coerces (music industry for example) the population towards a society based on "commodity fetishism" as Marx once called it, or simply consumerism, based on the principle of constant dissatisfaction until we are finally so 'distracted' from real happening by our desire for more goods that we are very easy to control, done through the advancement of western neo-liberal economic values that also turn other states into the US / European social model to essentially make the job of controlling all states under a global government easier.

  • The hiding of the presence of aliens in our universe, and closer perhaps (often known as the firmi paradox, ha!).

  • The existence of science and technology way past our imagination, retained simply to ease humans slowly into a new technological world order, so as not to clash with religion world wide, and so as to avoid disrupting the ichor of human existence, oil, and of course the huge tax revenues and corporate power it provides the world over.

Sorry for the long introduction, hopefully someone may respond with a good argument / discussion!



Submitted February 26, 2016 at 06:01PM by Fergrt01 http://ift.tt/1KRaJrh

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.