Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Light scanners

One night just over a year ago I got terribly sick from food poisoning, which had me in bed with all the lights out finding it very difficult to sleep and very sensitive to light and noise. It was starting to get late, sometime past midnight in the early hours, when I noticed a light through my eyelids. As soon as I opened my eyes and looked out of my bedroom door into the hall, the light ran in a straight line parallel to the floor through the house down the hall and into my head. There was a noise in my head from the impact, but it was gone nearly instantly and happened within the span of very few seconds, leaving me unsure as to whether it was real or just part of the sickness. Not twenty minutes later, it happened again, confirming that it was real (my neck still hurts now and then from the jerking motion I made to catch a glimpse).

I'm still unsure as to what really happened, but I have a few possible theories. Most logical: a consequence of food poisoning. Less logical is that it was experimental military domicile scanning technology. Least logical is that it was alien in nature, either there to help me recover, or to mind probe me in my severely weakened state. Has anyone here experienced anything like this? I googled the experience and found other similar stories, but am curious to hear from something who might have more insights.



Submitted February 28, 2016 at 04:13AM by Zafocaine http://ift.tt/1THi1PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.