Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Will what we air on the radio and TV be our first representation to the nearest aliens that have non-faster than light travel?

Sociologist how would another civilization react the first time they see what we listen to and watch?

Should we start encoding messages into shows as a secondary way of communicating? Maybe TV studios should pay NASA to encode mathematical messages into TV shows? After the show tell the audience what the message was.



Submitted February 26, 2016 at 11:29PM by sweepminja http://ift.tt/1Lk6ynW

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.