Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A request to NASA: Can we please get someone to record a launch/re-entry live from inside the cockpit?

What I'm looking for is a camera placed inside the cabin with the crew. There are precious few videos that capture those incredibly tense moments. I can imagine a few reasons why, given the dangers involved and the many logistical problems, but i can't imagine a more intense 3 minutes of film than riding the falling brick through the atmosphere, counting the seconds until you hear the chute pop. Likely as close to experiencing the thrills and dangers of space travel as I ever get. Just a thought, tell me why I'm wrong to ask or why you want to see this too.

PS. I've seen the "from the window" video that's real old, it's not inside the cabin and we can do way better on resolution. I want to feel like i'm in the ship getting knocked around by a furnace of friction.



Submitted March 02, 2016 at 02:21AM by jratreddit http://ift.tt/1TQ1g6n

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.