Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Alien contact in a dream

So i used to look a lot into aliens but never really thought anything of contact through a dream to happen to me, i kind of thought it was all bogus (im not sure if this was just a dream but you can be the judge). 2 nights back i remember just a few short glimpses of a dream where i was in just a white room laying on some sort of plain white bed, and i was looking up at these tall, and very light blonde haired beings. It was really silent and their eyes seemed kind of long. And all i remember at the end is just waking up and my eyes felt like i had been staring into a bright light or something, and they were kinda sore. Can anyone tell me what this could mean?



Submitted March 24, 2016 at 04:38PM by Knightwill http://ift.tt/1LKxmy8

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.