Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, March 28, 2016

How did NASA and the media promote the moon landing?

When I think of the possibility of landing on Mars and it being televised I just think of what a media circus that would be. Commercials and billboards bombarding us with the news, social media sites going rampant, movies being on Mars released around then and people making toys and clothing of the astronauts.

Was it anything like that when we landed on the Moon? Anything that could be found on how this was advertised to the world?



Submitted March 28, 2016 at 05:48PM by sross91 http://ift.tt/1ShVV25

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.