Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Human-alien hybrids - What would they be for?

I have heard and read on quite a few occasions of these so-called hybrids that are appearing in abduction accounts more and more. It would certainly explain why aliens are so interested in the human reproductive system, but why create the hybrids in the first place? Are they trying to survive on our planet? Presumably, if they can combine their DNA with ours in the first place, then a substantial part of their cellular makeup must be similar to ours. If that's the case, then wandering around the surface of our planet would be incredibly hazardous to them (think birdflu). Maybe they are trying to use our genetics as a way to establish their own resistance to native biological agents?



Submitted March 15, 2016 at 04:34AM by WonkeyChikin http://ift.tt/1QUmQEG

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.