Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

I think aliens attempted to abduct me?

So it was early morning, maybe around 6am and I was sleeping in my bed. Suddenly, I woke up but I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't scream and I couldn't "wake up". I felt myself being "pulled" up towards my ceiling and I remember struggling to resist this pull. This went on for maybe about 10 minutes.

Once this feeling stopped, I "woke up", got up from my bed and walked to my washroom. My vision and everything around me was really blurry. I remember looking in the mirror and being really confused. But, I went back to bed.

Within 15 minutes, this pulling feeling happened again. I got really "panicky" but I felt like I had a better grip at resisting this "pull". I'm not sure what happened next - I think I fainted, fell back asleep or got knocked out because I woke up normally at 9am, except I woke up being really confused.

At first, I thought I had a weird dream, but I know that I walked to the washroom.

Also, this happened around the week that I went to a psychic and she told me that these "light beings" were watching me.

What do you think?



Submitted March 13, 2016 at 08:37PM by marrrtiii http://ift.tt/1nHFjZf

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.