Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Question about OSSI high school internships

Hi, I'm a high school junior applying for a summer internship through OSSI and had a question or two about the process.

In general, is it harder to get an internship at NASA as a high school student than as a college student?

I'm assuming there are fewer high school applicants, which would mean that the internships for high schoolers are less competitive. However, there are much fewer internships for high schoolers, so I presume it would be much harder to get selected for an OSSI internship as a high schooler than as a college student.

Is there anyone who was a high school intern, or anyone who could shed some light on this? Any thoughts and comments are welcome. Thanks



Submitted March 02, 2016 at 10:01PM by whoamanchill2 http://ift.tt/1ORVXvf

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.