Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

We work for aliens

Basically, humans are born to reproduce. We`re not really sure what the meaning of life is... But, recently i have been thinking that we are all working for aliens but we just don't know it, think about it. We build things like Buildings, cars, cities all that stuff and we have children to carry on from where we left off. So what if aliens decided that we had done enough for them, we have built everything they wanted and so they kill us all. And they start to inhabit Earth.



Submitted March 13, 2016 at 09:28AM by MC_ALDER http://ift.tt/1QOE8BR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.